Monday, February 16, 2009

Slumdog Jakeaday


No post yesterday b/c mom and I went to stay for one night t the Kahala. It was great, very ritzy and we had fun. We both, however, missed Jake a ton, and it was only one day. I honestly couldn't wait to see him. It was weird today, there were a couple of times where I would look at him and feel this unbelievable deep love for him, like a new level of love. I think there are stages in our relationship with him and today I reached a new one.

In the afternoon we took him to the babysitters and mom, nana and I went to see Slumdog Millionaire. Mom and nana left b/c they thought it was too graphic. Great movie though (I stayed). Afters we got nana's new refrigerator and had take out Thai. He went to sleep very quickly today.

Song of the Day: MIA: Paper Planes