Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Until Tuesday

Planned on taking Jakers to the park, but I was told by the babysitter he skipped his nap today. Sure enough, he was all Zs as soon as he hit his chair. Went to the park (Ala Moana) anyway and I snapped this shot of him. It was a relatively down evening at home because mom had a bad day at work, but we had a nice dinner the three of us.

Fascinating bit of the day...I asked Jake before dinner where my glasses were. He pointed to the sink (where they usually are), but I said, "No Jake, they're not here. Where are they? I think they are on the night-table." He then proceeded to the table, but they weren't there. He walked around seemingly saying "I think they're here!" I'm absolutely dumbfounded by this because it tells me he is completely bilingual. He is.

Song of the Day: Explosions in the Sky: With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept