Thursday, March 26, 2009

100

Wow, hundredth post. Doesn't feel like it; suppose that's a good thing.

Again going to let the pictures speak for themselves today. It's late and I'm thinking about tomorrow's camping trip. I may not be able to post for the next 2 days as we'll be on the North Shore, sleeping next to the ocean. I'll post as to what the activities were whenst we return.

Today I went to the UH baseball game. As such, I picked up Jake early so we could spend some time together at the park before I went. We went to mom's work where we actually spent an hour before she finished. I went to the game and they went home. The park was great; we played and I took him for a walk on my shoulders around the natatorium. I have a cold and had to spit; he tried mimicking me making spitting noises in my ear. Loved it. Towards the end he kept whispering in my ear "Omma." Don't know why, but I loved it.

Song of the Day: Eddie Vedder: Hard Sun