Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jakey the Greek


A type of day that I don't like. I had a meeting at 4 that lasted until 6. I couldn't pick up the Jakers and only spent about an hour with him b/c I got home at 7. Mom and nana got him some Greek food for dins. The whole day was out of whack. I pick him up, I take him to mom's or home, we have a routine.
In the afternoon I stopped by his new pre-school to drop off his enrollment packet. It made me so excited to think about him starting school. He'll meet new friends and will grow intellectually. He's already starting to express feelings and emotions at new level lately and I think these things will expand rapidly once he's in an environment that strongly encourages it.

I value every single day with Jake.

Song of the Day: Orbital: I Wish I had Duck Feet