Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bizzy J

Internet was down last night (again), so no post. No worries, yesterday's pic is below.

Busy 2 days. Yesterday nana and I took him shopping and to Whole Foods for some chow. Nana made dinner for all of us.

Today was the typical busy Saturday. Ohana Music first thing, then swim. Jake was up for the music, but he gets tired at swim time. We're not going to sign him up for next session. He's still too young for it. At Ohana Music Jake was kind of shy again, but he warmed up toward the end. He's a good kid. We're really lucky. I can't express enough just how blessed I feel to have him in my life. I love him and I love Sujin. I'm very, very lucky.


In the eve we went to see Jang, Sa-ik at the Korean temple in Palolo with Lina and 'rents. It was fun. but Jake wasn't too interested. He got to play though, so he was happy.
Song of the Day: The Fixx: Red Skies