Friday, April 17, 2009

Just a Little Bit Longer

We were told today that the work is going to take until at least WEDNESDAY. Crazy. I think though that I'm getting used to it??? No, I'm definitely not.
Posting at mom's work. Jake's with nana; me and mom are going to the baseball game. Yesterday Jake had a fantabulous day after we picked him up. We met Odin and Leah in the park where we ate dinner and they got to run and play. It was just perfect. They both looked like they were having a great time. I ran around with them and they played so well together. They like to hug, or at least like to when we prompt them to. It was a lot of fun, really was.

We're sad not to be with Jakey tonight, but it'll be good to be alone for a while. We'll give him big hugs when we get home.

Song of the Day: The Smiths: Bigmouth Strikes Again