Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bigaloo

I have to add "Bigaloo" to the list I made yesterday.It's another thing I call him. An offshoot of "Bigs" I suppose.


Word to the wise: Stay away from concentrated high-energy drinks unless you have 5 hours to do something active. I've been running a lot lately and I usually feel pretty tired when I do. I had a cup of caffeinated coffee recently just before running and it was great. I could have ran much more than I usually do. (I, BTW, gave up caffeine about 2 years ago) I've been curious about the energy drinks. So I was at Sports Authority and saw some and decided to try one before running. Didn't do much...until I was done running. I took it at 2 and I'm still feeling it (almost 10 now). The upside is that I was all for after-Omma's work activities. We went to Home Depot, Ward Center, and had dins at Sillawon. I was wired the whole time. I'll most likely not be downing one of the little caffeine concoctions anytime soon, unless I run a marathon.



Song of the Day: Gray Matter: Burn No Bridges