Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Touch

I just noticed Jake is wearing the same thing he wore yesterday. Actually, his babysitter told me this (in Korean) and I think I thought she said something else. No worries. I'm glad he's a beatles fan. (Wait a sec, IS it the same?)

As with yesterday's love of the camera over the great outdoors, Jake continued his affection for all things mechanical today. We went to mom's office to pick her up and Jake spent the entire time walking around turning things on, making the room cooler with the air con remote, talking on the phone. I have no idea if this is signaling some future in engineering or some such thing, but our plan has always been to encourage his interests. We therefore got him some tools so he can fix all the stuff around the house that needs attention. Thanks Jake.

Song of the Day: The Toasters: Manipulator