Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lina Girl's Back

Jake's best friend, Lina, came back from long trip to Korea this week. Today they finally got to hang out. They went to the Children's Discovery Center, a favorite pkace for kids here. They had a blast, playing, learning, goofing off. We finished off the trip with lunch at Nico's. We even had dinner together at Chun-chon Dalkalbi. He only slept for a short time in the car, so he should be tired as I write this (8:23PM), but he's still pretty wired. At least he'll sleep late.



Perhaps the most exciting part of the Discovery Center was when I was watching Jake on the boat replica. These places tend to make kids get a little wild, and rightfully so considering it's a place to let loose a little in a space designed for them. I was standing there just watching Jake and a kid of about 9 came running up to me and started WAILING on me. He's just going apeshit and ends the assault with a swift kick, full on, right to my shin. I looked around for mom and dad, not surprisingly, they were nowhere to be found. If Jake EVER does that he'll be up shit's creek for weeks. I really was kind of shocked.


Song of the Day: The Damned: Fish