Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spicy


I realized today that I should have written more last night about Jake. While we were watching TV he was looking at an old photo album. He kept pointing out pictures of me and then pointed AT me saying "appa!" (daddy!). It seemed like a breakthrough moment. He was making associations between one dimensional pix and me. These little things make me unbelievably proud. I love him and look forward to all the future proud moments he's sure to provide us.

Today we met J and Seoung Huei's family for the last time at Chun chon dalkalbi. We feasted and a good time was had by all. Jake ate well and enjoyed his time with new aunties. They seemed genuinely happy to hold him and look after him. As parents, we love seeing other people hold and give affection to Jake. We look forward to those future moments as well.

Song of the Day: Vic Chesnutt: Guilty By Association