Friday, January 30, 2009

Splash

Friday. The good day.

Picked up Jake about 3:30, too early to go get mom so we headed to Ala Moana again. We hit the Magic Island side today. He walked toward the water as soon as I put him down. When we reached the shore he pointed at the water and said something while making twisty motions with his wrist. He obviously likes the water and got a bit fussy when we started waling toward the bathroom (I had to pee).

On the way back to the car, a woman and what seemed to be her daughters and/or nieces saw Jake (and he saw them). After a daughter asked his age (18 months), the woman said "That's some size!" and the other women commented on his cuteness. This is par for the course for EVERYONE who meets him on the street, or in the park, etc. I'm not saying this b/c everyone says he's cute (he is), but b/c everyone seems to think he's so big. I see him as normal, but I guess he is pretty big.

Song of the Day: Violent Femmes: Blister in the Sun