Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Museum by the Zoo(/Aquarium)


Whereas I would have usually spent the whole day with Jakey (and Mommy), I in fact spent it at HiSAM as a docent for their 2nd Saturday festivities. I was a tour guide for a downtown historic buildings tour. It was a rainy day so there were very few people interested in walking around downtown. Fun nonetheless.

Whilst I did this Jake had swims, lunch with Sunhee and Lina, and a play date at the zoo. Due to the rainy-ness, it got changed to the aquarium. After my tours, I met mom and Jake there, but I arrived a little too late to justify paying $6, so I waited outside. From the looks of it, he had a grand time as he usually does with his buds and budettes. Sorry I missed it but glad Jake looked so happy when I met him.

Dinner with me and Mommy at home followed by deep sleeps.
Photo credit to Mommy for what I think is a pretty incredible pic.

Song of the Day: The Jesus and Mary Chain: Dirty Water